Creating value for investors and society.
ESG plays a critical role in both our Investment approval process and our portfolio value creation strategy.
We take a Board seat for all our investments and use our influence to monitor ESG matters at senior levels of the business. We are committed to reviewing our approach to ESG regularly to ensure we remain at the forefront of best practice.
Impact case study
- Provides a professional, welcoming, and friendly service to support foster carers and safeguard children
- Supports and promotes fostering amongst the LGBTQ+ community
- Works with the organisation, Role Models, to help improve mental health and confidence in young people
- Runs the Affinity family programme, offering support groups, keep in touch days and away days for the fostering community
- Supports businesses with their drive towards decarbonisation and net zero
- Recycles 95% of lights they replace and ensuring harmful chemical such as mercury are correctly disposed
- Supports the charity Youthline with fundraises and staff volunteer days
- Partners with Energy Industry organisations, dedicated to supporting quality, heath & safety, decarbonisation and the drive to net zero.
- A female led, community based, sustainable brand
- Donates $1 to charity for every order made
- Uses sustainable materials such as Repreve, a polyester made from recycled plastic bottles
- Limits water usage through a sophisticated digital printing production method.